Unit Superheater Engineering Ltd has an immediate position available for a Graduate Project Engineer to join its experienced engineering team. Unit Superheater Engineering design, manufacture and install specialist heat transfer and high pressure equipment such as heat exchangers, pressure vessels and superheaters for the petro-chemical and power generation industries.
Working within the engineering team, the Graduate Project Engineer will be responsible for taking control of multiple projects for various types of heat transfer and high pressure equipment, from order stage through to completion.
· Prepare detailed fabrication drawings using AutoCAD 2D and/or Solidworks 3D software.
· Produce mechanical design calculations using design software, spreadsheets or hand calculations in conformity with international design codes and customer specifications.
· Produce quality control documentation.
· Purchase materials and organise sub-contractor services.
· Visit customer sites for visual / dimensional surveys or meetings.
· Liaise with customers, inspectors and third party personnel on and off site.
· Work as a team with sales, engineering and production colleagues.
· Degree Qualification in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
· Experience using Solidworks 3D and/or AutoCAD 2D software.
· A competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
· Highly motivated with strong communication, organisation and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings would be beneficial.
Full training will be provided by the company.
Location : Swansea, South Wales
Salary : £23,000 - £26,000 per year depending on qualifications
Benefits: Company Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Overtime Pay
Job Type : Full Time Permanent (37 Hours per week)
Please send CV’s to Mathew Joseph, Engineering Manager, email email@example.com
Please visit our website www.unitbirwelco.com to see our Company and Group capabilities.